Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Testimonial

I hired Paul as my strength coach in January 2008. At that time I was 41 years old, at least 40lbs overweight and feeling the effects of my unhealthy lifestyle. Which of course was non conducive of being body aware and living a balanced life. I realized it was the time for change and that it would require my complete commitment. Upon meeting Paul I was struck by his calm demeanor and ability to understand what is realistic. We devised a plan of achievable short and long term goals. Thus far Paul has been able to build me into someone whom enjoys working out consistently. This has resulted in a 20lb weight reduction and, more importantly, 3 inches reduced from waistline. These achievements were a result of Paul’s excellent technical knowledge of various aspects of fitness programs and weightlifting.

Paul’s emotional intelligence has been a key factor in my personal success. He has an innate ability to understand when to push and also when to back off without ever being told. I personally recommend Paul as a strength coach to anyone whether you are an out of shape businessman like myself who didn’t want to end up another statistic or a professional athlete.

Dave Morrish
Market Base
President
http://www.marketbase.biz/

No comments: