Sunday, November 16, 2008

Testimonial


Paul and I started training at the start of the 2008 summer. My goal at the start was to gain a total of 15 pounds, in order to have an opportunity to play on a Jr.A team, in particular the Burnaby Express. As a 17 year old this would be crucial to my hopeful future success in hockey. Knowing Paul since the 2006 - 2007 hockey season, I knew what he was all about. Paul is a classy, hard working man who was always looking at the positives. When it came time to find a trainer for the summer the decision to ask Paul was not a hard one. I knew he would help me achieve my goal and lead me to the next level in hockey. Paul's calm and hard working demeanour helped me reach my goal of gaining muscle and making the Burnaby Express hockey club. Paul taught me that it's not always such a hassle to work out and that it can be fun and rewarding at the same time. I recommend anyone who is looking for trainer, a classy individual and a friend to go to Paul Hemsworth. He will put in the 100% effort level that many people look for and will do whatever he can to help you with what you want to do. Whether it's making the next hockey team or getting yourself into the shape that you've always wanted to be in Paul will be there for you with a positive attitude.
Simon Denis #77
Defenseman
Burnaby Express Jr. A

No comments: